1972 Hatteras Yacht Fish
| Call Boat owner Phillip 202-484-1106 301-980-5899. |
1972 Hatteras 58FT Yachtfish Liveaboard in the heart of Washington, DC - $198,000
Liveaboard privileges at Gangplank Marina on the Washington Channel and a 13.5 foot Boston Whaler dinghy convey with purchase of this yacht. 1.5 blocks to Waterfront Metro Stop.
Arena Stage across the street.
One off street parking space free with slip and additional off street parking space available for additional fee.
Pictures available at
For inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
This is a triple cabin luxury yacht designed for fishing, and diving, but also equipped with the amenities of a fine home.
The Yacht interior is all teak, finished by master craftsmen in North Carolina.
Yacht has a master cabin aft with queen size, Tempurpedic berth, Flat Screen TV and ensuite bath.
Master cabin has two closets, six drawer built in chest of drawers, 3 more drawers beneath the berth, plus suit case storage for at least two large hard side cases and lots of soft bags beneath the berth.
There is also a Linen locker beneath the starboard closet.
The larger closet has 7 foot of rod and three shoe shelves below.
Guest cabin is in the middle of the boat with three bunks, three drawer built in night stand, full length closet, four storage drawers beneath the berth, and adjacent bath.
Forward cabin includes two bunks, built in chest of drawers, storage beneath the bunks, closet, ensuite bath, and house style stacked washer dryer.
All bath rooms have stand up showers.
The galley is like a house style kitchen with four burner electric cook top and large electric oven above.
Oven is large enough for a 16 pound turkey.
House style 22 cuft refrigerator, full size dishwasher, full size microwave oven, garbage disposal, and mounted 12 cup coffee maker are the main equipment.
The galley includes banquet style dining area for 4-6 people and lots of planned storage.
Banquet converts to berth for two.
Salon is 20ft x 10.5ft, includes the lower helm unit, futon couch, electric fireplace, small bureau, reclining swivel rocker, video storage unit, 32 inch flat screen Sharp Aquos TV with Bose Surround sound system and Aquos Blue Ray DVD player.
Further aft is the salon deck enclosed in insect screening and Strataglas and Sunbrella soft sides that can be rolled up for ventilation in good weather.
This area is about 15.8 ft in beam and 8 ft fore and aft and includes bar area with small refrigerator, rattan love seat, two wicker chairs, and wooden folding chairs, plus folding dining tables.
Steps down on both sides to cockpit area aft of salon deck.
Two folding deck chairs are in the cockpit.
An electric grill, three large deck storage boxes, and cushions and pillows for seating atop the boxes completes the furnishings in the cockpit.
Entire yacht is air conditioned with four reverse cycle cooling/heating zones and built in electric heating units.
There is a house style 19 gallon electric water heater and Galley Maid pressurized potable water system.
Picture perfect view from the aft of the Washington Monument and National 4th of July Fireworks.
Picture perfect view from forward of the Cherry Blossom Festival Fireworks.
The yacht is perfect for entertaining and can accommodate several dozen guests in good weather.
· Two Main Engines, Detroit Diesel 8V71T, 435HP each.
· Main generator, ONAN(Cummins) 15KW, 220VAC 60 Cycle.
· Battery banks Rolls/Surrete,
· Generator and batteries are below the galley deck with lots of storage room.
· Fuel Capacity about 1000 gallons in three tanks
· Potable Water Capacity about 265 gallons in two tanks
· HATTERAS style stand up engine rooms aft of the galley with walk through passage centerline to aft staterooms
· Forward head served by ElectraSan Type 1 US Coast Guard approved Marine Sanitation Device plus 101 gallon Type III holding tank for no discharge zones.
· Two aft heads are served by single 60 gallon holding tank in stbd engine room.
· Ideal brand anchor windlass of the capstan variety
· Light weight, aluminum, Danforth style anchor similar to the Fortress brand name
· 450 foot of 3/4 inch three strand rode with 6 foot of chain at the anchor
· Spare 45 lb steel anchor stored on deck on chocks
· Spare 300 foot 3/4 inch rode plus 150 foot 1/2 inch rode in the two deck boxes
· Spare 50 amp shore power cable plus the regular shore power cable.
· 84 Square foot, self bailing cockpit aft, with large built in bait tank and two folding deck chairs
· Teak Swim Platform Aft with fold-up boarding ladder
· Lazzarette storage beneath cockpit, includes another 45 lb steel spare anchor, two spare propellers
· Helm area features large lighted compass, depth sounder/speed monitor, Standard VHF Radio, engine and genset gauges and indicators, alarm system, pneumatic windshield wipers, window washer, plus lower Hynautic steering station.
· Large driving seat in main salon built as cabinet for TV etc just aft of helm.
· Fly bridge enclosed in Strataglas/Sunbrella includes another helm with instruments, compass, and fixed mount steering chair plus another VHF radio and loud hailer.
Two 6.5 foot bench seats to port/stbd.
Entertainment radio/10 Disk CD player with 4 speakers up top and two Bose on salon deck.
· Aft of Flybridge enclosure are crane and chocks for include 13.5 foot Boston Whaler dinghy, 35 hp Evinrude engine.
This is a dry bottom dinghy as compared to wet bottom inflatables.
· Two hand held Garmin GPS units, two binoculars, one hand held VHF radio, and Potomac River and Chesapeake Bay Charts are included.